- We believe that there is only one true God: the Triune God - Father, Son & Holy Spirit three persons in one Divine Being.
- We believe that all people are sinners and cannot be saved by their own efforts.
- We believe that by grace (God's undeserved love) alone, God sent His only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to pay for our sins on the cross.
- We believe that mankind is saved alone through faith in Jesus as Savior from sin.
- We believe that God approaches us in both tangible & spiritual ways. The Sacraments of Holy Baptism & Holy Communion communicate forgiveness to us, from God Himself.
- We believe that Jesus Himself directs His followers to worship together, participate in Holy Communion together, and to serve our community and world with the Gospel message.
- We are a Pro-Life and Traditional Marriage (one man and one woman) congregation.
I have been pastor at Mt. Calvary for 10 years. I graduated from Concordia Theological Seminary Fort Wayne in 2012. I am blessed to be married to my loving wife Jennifer for 11 years now. I have a 27 year old son, a 21 year old stepson, and we were blessed with our daughter Danica in 2010. I have lived in the greater westside of Cleveland my entire life. Growing up in Lakewood, Ohio, attending Lakewood Lutheran School and Lutheran West in Rocky River. I love living in the Cleveland area. The people are friendly and care for each other. I love this community and hope to stay here for a very long time. I enjoy all the Cleveland sports teams, especially the Browns. I also enjoy both high school wrestling and the wrestling entertainment of the WWE. I would love to sit down with you if you have any questions about Mt. Calvary, the Lutheran faith, and most especially questions about Jesus or if you just need to talk, or arein need of prayer. I can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ramdat Sarran came to us at Mt. Calvary in August 2018 after serving at Reaping the Harvest Ministries in Cleveland, Ohio. He will serve as our Missionary at Large to the community of West Park. He also previously served at St. Phillip Lutheran Church in Cleveland and Pilgrim Saint Paul Lutheran Church in Lakewood. Ram and his family came to us from New York were he helped plant several churches. His three grown children are also involved in the music ministry at Mt. Calvary. He is married to Lobby. Ram’s native country is Guyana, South America, which is the only English speaking country on the continent. While in Guyana, Ram was involved in the planting of 13 churches.
You can find us at:
12826 Lorain Avenue